- A well known Indian playback singer and music director in television and Bollywood, Ankit has composed music for films such as Aashiqui 2, Do Dooni Chaar, Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster and Ek Villain.
- She is a Filmfare Award-nominated Indian playback singer and lyricist in Bollywood.
- She has performed for stage shows too. With the song, 'Mar Jawan', Shruti managed to grab the limelight in the industry.
- Like the protagonist of the film Fashion, Shruti too has had to struggle her way into Bollywood. But after earning nominations in both Filmfare and Star Screen Awards, she seems destined for a promising career as a playback singer.
- He was a playback singer for several films . Rahul has performed for the famous Sankalp Group, Mumbai in 2010 for Navratri replacing Falguni Pathak.
- Multi-talented Aditya Narayan is an actor, singer, songwriter, music composer, television host and most recently assistant director.
- He belongs to a musical family and is the son of playback singer Udit Narayan. He has sung 'Tattad Tattad & 'Ishqaun Dhishqyaun‘ from“Ramleela”
- Mauli Dave is an Indian singer, actor, dancer, and television host. She was a finalist on Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2007.
- Shadab Faridi, the soulful voice behind Tu hi haqeeqat song, has been roped in to sing for the sequel of 2010 blockbuster Dabangg. Shadab has previously sung for the films like Rann, Jodi Breakers and Agent Vinod.
- He had also sung for one of the episodes of Aamir's Khan's Satymev Jayate.
- Divya Kumar, shot to fame with peppy Punjabi song ‘Hawan Karenge’ from Farhan Akhtar’s National Award winning film BHAAG MILKHA BHAAG.
- Last year has seen four back to back hits in the form of ‘Shubhaarambh’(KAI PO CHE!), ‘Chanchal Mann Ati Random’(SHUDDH DESI ROMANCE), ‘Allah Meherbaan’(GHANCHAKKAR), ‘Hawan Karenge’ (BHAAG MILKHA BHAAG) and since then the journey begins.
- She is an Indian female singer. Bhoomi is best known for her super hit item song "Ram Chahe Leela..." from Ramleela .
- She got limelight from Sony TV's popular reality music show Indian Idol-5 and was one of the finalists of Indian Idol.
- He is a Gujarati Folk, Classical, Ghazal and Bollywood Playback Singer. Mir is famous for his Gujarati folk song ”Mor Bani Thangat Kare ” from ’Ramleela’